- n. 嵌板；仪表盘；面板；座谈小组；陪审团
- v. 嵌镶
- 嵌板， 镶板
- [C]专门小组 a group of people with special skills
- [C]面,板 surface; table
- [C]控制板,仪表盘 a board on which controls or instruments of various kinds are fixed
sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat and rectangular) section or component of something
a committee appointed to judge a competition
(law) a group of people summoned for jury service (from whom a jury will be chosen)
a group of people gathered for a special purpose as to plan or discuss an issue or judge a contest etc
a soft pad placed under a saddle
a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
(computer science) a small temporary window in a graphical user interface that appears in order to request information from the user; after the information has been provided the user dismisses the box with `okay' or `cancel'
electrical device consisting of a flat insulated surface that contains switches and dials and meters for controlling other electrical devices;
"he checked the instrument panel"
"suddenly the board lit up like a Christmas tree"
decorate with panels;
"panel the walls with wood"
select from a list;
"empanel prospective jurors"
- The builders set the panel in carefully.
- The worker will check functions of instrument panel.
- Solar panels are used to power satellites.
- The date for the panel discussion is fixed now.
- The competition will be judged by a panel of experts.
- He panelled the wall with wood.
- A panel of experts gave its opinion on ways to solve the traffic problem.
- The jury panel was drawn.
- This panel has a crack on it.
- The builders set the panels in very carefully.
- The unusual control panel on the walls caught our attention.
- Vibrations shook the panel loose.
- select a panel 挑选小组成员
- panel discussion 小组讨论
A stage-coach..with 'Bath and London' upon its panels.出自： W. Cobbett
A Scottish 10 1 / 2 p air letter, the panel..showing a burning Viking ship.出自：Stamps
Annie..looked out of the glass panel in the back door.出自： R. Thomas
The cosy, old, panelled settle.出自： W. Bottrell
The skirt panelled with lace.出自：Daily Chronicle
A white panelled door.出自： H. Kemelman
Oak-panelled, soundproofed walls with..rare art pieces hanging on them.出自： B. Okri
- panel discussion指“专题讨论会”，是美式英语的用法。
- ☆ 1300年左右进入英语，直接源自古法语的panel，意为车座垫子，布片；最初源自通俗拉丁语的pannellus，意为布片。