- n. 后代；子孙；产物
- [C]子女,子孙,后代 child, kids, heirs, descendant
- [C](动物的)崽 the young of an animal
the immediate descendants of a person;
"she was the mother of many offspring"
"he died without issue"
something that comes into existence as a result;
"industrialism prepared the way for acceptance of the French Revolution's various socialistic offspring"
"this skyscraper is the solid materialization of his efforts"
any immature animal
- His offspring are diligent and intelligent.
- The hybrid offspring of a zebra and a horse.
- His offspring inherit the estate.
- How do parents pass genes on to their offspring?
- The atom bomb is the offspring of the 20th century physics.
- John is her only offspring.
- How many offspring does a lion usually have?
They do all they can to encourage their off-springs to learn Welsh.出自：South Wales Guardian
All had moments of great..pride in their offspring.出自： D. Lodge
Beautiful Athens, we will weep for thee; For thee and for thine offspring!出自： fig.