- n. 物体；目标；对象；宾语
- v. 反对；提出 ... 作为反对的理由
- [C]物体 solid thing that can be seen and touched
- [C]对象,客体 person or thing to which sth is done or some feeling or thought is directed
- [C]目标,意向,目的 thing aimed at; intention; purpose
- [C]可笑的人或事物 person or thing of strange appearance
- [C]宾语 noun, noun phrase or noun clause which refers to a person, thing, etc. affected by the action of a verb, or which depends on a preposition
- vi. 不赞成,反对; 抗议 say that one is not in favour of sb/sth; protest
- vt. 以…为理由反对 give (sth) as a reason for opposing sb/sth
a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow;
"it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable);
"the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
(grammar) a constituent that is acted upon;
"the object of the verb"
the focus of cognitions or feelings;
"objects of thought"
"the object of my affection"
(computing) a discrete item that provides a description of virtually anything known to a computer;
"in object-oriented programming, objects include data and define its status, its methods of operation and how it interacts with other objects"
express or raise an objection or protest or criticism or express dissent;
"She never objected to the amount of work her boss charged her with"
"When asked to drive the truck, she objected that she did not have a driver's license"
be averse to or express disapproval of;
"My wife objects to modern furniture"
- Various objects were on the table.
- His one object in life is to earn as much money as possible.
- This church is the main object of his interest.
- If it is a transitive verb, what is its object?
- In the final analysis, I object to the proposal.
- I objected that he was too young for the job.
- no object
没有限制; 不成问题 no restriction
- object against (v.+prep.)
〈正〉反对 be against sb/sth
object against sth
He strongly objected against the decision.
他强烈反对那项决定。object against sb for sth
Why do you object against Mr. Sharp for the chairmanship?
你为何反对夏普先生担任主席一职?object against sb that-clause
I object against him that he is too young to go to school.
- object to (v.+prep.)
反对; 对…反感 be against or not in favor of
object to sb/sth
They objected to me on personal grounds.
I won't object to a cup of tea.
I don't object to a glass of beer.
Some people always object to everything.
He objected to my proposal.
We appreciate your reasons for objecting to the proposal.
No one objected to the decision when it was made.
No one objected to the idea.
They all object to the plan.
I don't object to the early start.I've always been an early riser.
She objects very much to wet weather.
Dick had been fired time and again because his employers objected to his manners.
迪克曾三番五次地被解雇,因为他的老板们看不惯他的举止。object to (sb/sb's) v-ing
We object to leaving school and going to work.
Would you object to exchanging seats?
Now that I've grown up,I object to being treated like a child.
He objected to being treated like a guest.
I object to being blamed for something I haven't done.
Would you object to my opening the window?
I object to your smoking.
His mother objects to his going abroad.
Her mother objected to her going out at night.
I don't object to the children going with us.
- accomplish an object 达到目的
- achieve an object 达到目的
- achieve in one's object 达到目标
- address an object 提出异议
- admit the object 接受反对意见
- aim an object 瞄准目标
- brush aside an object 不顾反对,排除障碍
- carry an object 搬运一件东西
- constitute an object 形成障碍,设置障碍
- deal with an object 处理不同意见
- fail in one's object 未达到目标
- gain one's object 实现目标
- have an object in mind 心中有目标
- have definite object 有明确的目标
- have no object 不反对
- interpose an object 提出异议
- lodge an object 提出异议,反对
- make an object 反对,提出异议
- meet an object 遇到不同意见
- obtain an object 达到目的
- offer an object 提出异议
- overcome an object 克服障碍〔缺点〕
- overrule an object 否决反对意见
- present one's objects 提出反对理由
- propose an object to oneself 立下目标
- provoke an object 激起反对
- raise an object 提出异议
- reach an object 达到目的
- seek an object 寻求目标
- show an object 表示反对
- succeed in one's object 达到目标
- sustain an object 支持反对意见
- utter an object 提出异议
- voice an object 表示异议,表示反对
- waive one's object 放弃自己的异议
- withdraw one's object 撤回自己的反对意见
- apparent object 显然不喜欢,明显的缺点,显然不同的意见
- chief object 主要目标,主要的缺点
- common object 普通用品
- complex object 复合宾语
- definite object 明确的目标
- direct object 直接宾语
- double object 双重目的
- everyday object 常见的事物
- fatal object 拼命的反对,致命的缺点
- flimsy object 站不住脚的反对理由
- further object 进一步异议
- grave object 重大的异议,严重缺点〔障碍〕
- huge object 巨大的物体
- insuperable object 难以逾越的障碍
- legal object 法律上反对
- main object 主要目的
- major object 主要缺点,大的障碍
- minor object 小缺点
- moving object 运动的物体
- natural object 自然物
- no object 不在话下,不成问题
- physical object 物体
- plastic object 塑料制品
- primary object 主要目的
- properly founded object 有相当根据的反对理由
- serious object 强烈的反对
- stationary object 静止的物体
- strenuous object 强烈的反对
- strong object 强烈的反对
- unobtainable object 无法达到的目标
- unremarkable object 平凡的事物
- valid object 有效反对
- violent object 强烈的反对
- vociferous objects 激烈反对
- weighty objects 有力的反对
- object teaching 实物教学,直观教学
- object against the suggestion 反对那项建议
- object for the present 目前的目标
- object in life 人生目标
- object of study 研究对象
- object of team 队的目标
- object to 对…的反对
- object to a proposal 反对提案
- object to smoking 反对抽烟
- object to the plan 反对计划
- object to the project 反对这个方案
- object to the story 这本小说的主要缺点
- object decidedly 坚决反对
- object formally 正式反对
- object fruitlessly 毫无结果地反对
- object gruffly 粗暴地反对
- object pointedly 直接反对
- object really 当真反对
- object seriously 谨慎地反对
- object strongly 强烈地反对
- object violently 强烈地反对
- object against 反对…
- object against a theory 反对某种理论
- object to 反对,抗议
- object to a policy 反对某项政策
- object to a proposal 反对某项建议
- object to a question being asked 不喜欢别人问某个问题
- object to behavior 讨厌(某人的)举止
- object to being treated like this 反对受到这样的待遇
- object to going out in rain 不赞成在雨天外出
- object to meddling 不喜欢某人干预
- object to modern materialism 反对现代实利主义
- object to putting the meeting off 不赞成推迟这个会议
- object to smoking 反对吸烟
- object to the idea 反对这意见
The torch's glare gave horrible indistinctness to objects.出自： T. Medwin
In the spare bedroom..surrounded by more and more objects.出自： A. Lurie
He commanded him to be objected to a hungry..Lyon.出自： R. Codrington
A very white..piece of Ashwood..objected to a proper Light.出自： N. Grew
The Goth objects His shield, and on its rim received the edge.出自： Southey