- n. 宣言；声明
- vi. 发表宣言
a public declaration of intentions (as issued by a political party or government)
- The Rosicrucian manifesto created quite a stir in European circles.
- The manifesto was crucial to the intellectual response to the war.
- The party released its manifesto yesterday.
- Do you have a mission statement or a manifesto?What can people expect to see there?
- Communist Manifesto 《共产党宣言》(18...
The Association's main aims as expressed in the manifesto.出自： P. B. Clarke
She knew what..the party manifesto committed her to achieve.出自： M. Foot
A manifesto for a literalism in art and a commitment to describing the mundanities of life.出自： J. Uglow