- [U][C]宣布,宣告;声明 declaring;formally announcing
- [C]申报(单) a statement giving official information
a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written)
(law) unsworn statement that can be admitted in evidence in a legal transaction;
"his declaration of innocence"
a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties
(contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
a formal public statement;
"the government made an announcement about changes in the drug war"
"a declaration of independence"
a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
- The declaration was published in August 1687.
- She read the declaration aloud for everyone to hear it clearly.
- These events led to the declaration of war.
- Please show your customs declaration form.
If he dye..without declaration of his Heyre.出自： Hobbes
Marianne's declaration that the day would be lastingly fair.出自： J. Austen