- [C] 声明,陈述 declaration
- [C] 结算单,报表 a list showing amounts of money paid, received, owing, etc., and their total
a message that is stated or declared; a communication (oral or written) setting forth particulars or facts etc;
"according to his statement he was in London on that day"
a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true;
"it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"
(music) the presentation of a musical theme;
"the initial statement of the sonata"
a nonverbal message;
"a Cadillac makes a statement about who you are"
"his tantrums are a statement of his need for attention"
the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
(computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
a document showing credits and debits
- She refused to make a statement to the police lest she （should） incriminate herself.
- Her views were fully elaborated in a written statement.
- The government issued a statement urging the public to cooperate in this inquiry.
- He made a statement about the householder's love of furniture.
- We ought to verify the witness's statement.
- The company prepared a statement of its profits and losses.
- issue a statement 发表声明
- make a statement 陈述,供述,声明
- solemn statement 严正声明
- official statement 正式声明
The..inaccurate statements made by various Labour politicians.出自：Daily Telegraph
We will strike again if that statement was not strong enough.出自：USA Today