- adj. 忠诚的；忠心的
- 忠诚的,忠心的 true and faithful
steadfast in allegiance or duty;
"loyal friends stood by him"
inspired by love for your country
unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause;
"a firm ally"
"the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe"
- A loyal man stands by his friends in weal or woe.
- We are loyal to our motherland.
- I may say in all sincerity that you have been my most loyal friend.
- The royal destroyer employs lots of loyal employees.
- He is a loyal friend.
- The army remains loyal.
- He is loyal to his friends.
- They were loyal to their motherland.
- loyal friend 忠实的朋友
- remain loyal 保持忠诚
Charles set up his standard..and called his loyal subjects to his aid.出自： W. S. Churchill
A peasant-based guerilla force loyal to Sihanouk that will restore him to power.出自： N. Chomsky