- n. [物]引力；吸引作用；下沉
(physics) the force of attraction between all masses in the universe; especially the attraction of the earth's mass for bodies near its surface;
"the more remote the body the less the gravity"
"the gravitation between two bodies is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them"
"gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love"
movement downward resulting from gravitational attraction;
"irrigation by gravitation rather than by pumps"
a figurative movement toward some attraction;
"the gravitation of the middle class to the suburbs"
- The pull of gravitation causes matter to have weight.
- The test shows the effects of gravitation on bodies in space.
- For parents,this youthful gravitation toward the Beatles must be a relief.
- attraction of gravitation 地心引力
- gravitation transporter 重力运输机
- constant of gravitation 引力常数
- gravitation field 引力场
- gravitation tank 重力罐,供料罐,供料...
- gravitation abscess 流注性脓肿
- retail gravitation 零售店的吸引力...
- gravitation shock 重力性休克
- terrestrial gravitation 地球重力
- universal gravitation 万有引力
- gravitation constant 万有引力常数,引力常...
- gravitation energy 重力能
The moon..kept in her orbit by gravitation to the earth.出自： D. Brewster
- levitation 飘浮