- 离开; 私奔
move away from a place into another direction;
"Go away before I start to cry"
"The train departs at noon"
go away from a place;
"At what time does your train leave?"
"She didn't leave until midnight"
"The ship leaves at midnight"
become invisible or unnoticeable;
"The effect vanished when day broke"
get lost, as without warning or explanation;
"He disappeared without a trace"
- Leave me be! Go away!
- Mischiefs come by the pound, and go away by the ounce.
- To go away without telling your father is most irregular.
- It made me sad to hear you have to go away.
- Before I go away I will call round to say goodbye to you.
- Don't go away yet.
- I wish he'd go away; I can't stand the sight of him.