have a breach in relations;
"We fell out over a trivial question"
come as a logical consequence; follow logically;
"It follows that your assertion is false"
"the theorem falls out nicely"
"His hair and teeth fell out"
leave (a barracks) in order to take a place in a military formation, or leave a military formation;
"the soldiers fell out"
come to pass;
"What is happening?"
"The meeting took place off without an incidence"
"Nothing occurred that seemed important"
- They often fall out over trivial matters.
- Jean and Paul have fallen out with each other again.
- My tooth fell out.
- The men fell out quickly after their march.
- The band fell out when the parade ended.
- She fell out from extreme fatigue.
- Not a single man fell out in the long march.
- Everything fell out as we had anticipated.
- It fell out that I could not be present.
- Nine people were working on the project, but two had to fall out because of illness.