- [C]插曲; 片断 an event occurring as part of a long series event
- [C]一集 part of a TV or radio serial broadcast at one time
a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
a part of a broadcast serial
film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
- The first episode goes out next Friday evening at 8.00 pm.
- Relating to or resembling an episode.
- One of the funniest episodes in the book occurs in chapter 6.
- The episode of this film sounds good.
- That's an episode in my life I'd rather forget!
- One of the most impressive episodes in the book occurs in Chapter 7.
- That's an episode in my life I won't forget forever.
- In the final episode we will find out who did the murder.
Full of exciting episodes as it is..Beowulf moves nevertheless with sad deliberate dignity.出自： G. S. Fraser