- vi. 下毛毛雨
- vt. 细雨般地洒下
- n. 细雨
- vi. 下蒙蒙细雨，下毛毛雨 rain in many fine drops
- [U][S]蒙蒙细雨，毛毛雨 fine misty rain
very light rain; stronger than mist but less than a shower
"When it drizzles in summer, hiking can be pleasant"
moisten with fine drops;
"drizzle the meat with melted butter"
- It had been drizzling all day.
- It's going to snow drizzle tomorrow.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the fish.
- The dew on the branches drizzled our hair and shoulders.
- Would you like to go for a walk in the drizzle?
- It's drizzling now.
- It was already summer but the drizzle continued.
- A fine drizzle is falling.
- We haven't had any rain yet this year not even a light drizzle.
The rain was not a brisk purifying downpour, but a dark tedious drizzle.出自： P. Theroux