- vt. 使 ... 慢慢流下；运球；细流；流口水
- n. 少量；细流
flowing in drops; the formation and falling of drops of liquid;
"there's a drip through the roof"
saliva spilling from the mouth
the propulsion of a ball by repeated taps or kicks
run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream;
"water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"
"reports began to dribble in"
let or cause to fall in drops;
"dribble oil into the mixture"
"Carry the ball"
"dribble the ball"
let saliva drivel from the mouth;
"The baby drooled"
- Dribble the oil into the beaten egg yolks.
- He dribbled (the ball) past the goalie to score.
- Babies often dribble at the mouth.
- He wiped a dribble of milk from his chin with a handkerchief.
- crossover dribble 交叉运球
- dribble charging 带球撞人
- dribble block 运球急停作定位掩护...
- saliva dribble [医] 流涎, 垂涎...
- dribble blending [化] 一滴一滴地混...
- double dribble 两次运球
- dribble urine 尿液滴落
- arch dribble 弧线运球
- air dribble 空中运球
- illegal dribble 运球违例
- standing dribble 原地运球
- swerving dribble 变向运球
- low dribble 低运球
- push dribble 推球运球
It is a perilous policy to dribble out reinforcements and to fritter away armies.出自： W. S. Churchill