- [C]缺点,不利条件; 障碍 disadvantage; problem; sth that cause trouble
the quality of being a hindrance;
"he pointed out all the drawbacks to my plan"
- The great drawback to living near a main road is noise.
- Everything has its drawbacks.
- Many people are talking about the impact of export drawback system reform on the economy in China these days.
- Illness is a great drawback to a learner.
- The bad weather is a major drawback.
- The only drawback to the plan is its expense.
- Everything has its drawback.
- There are several drawbacks to live in an apartment.
- The high cost is a major drawback.
- drawback to progress 进步的障碍
The greatest drawback to armour was its suffocating effect.出自： P. Warner
Except for the major drawback of being apart from her husband, she was busy and contented.出自： D. M. Thomas