form or arrange in order or formation, as of a body of soldiers
"He drew himself up when he talked to his superior"
cause (a vehicle) to stop;
"He pulled up the car in front of the hotel"
make up plans or basic details for;
"frame a policy"
come to a halt after driving somewhere;
"The Rolls pulled up on pour front lawn"
"The chauffeur hauled up in front of us"
- We must draw up an overall plan.
- The lawyer drew up a contract for the deal.
- The next step will be to draw up a meeting agenda.
- He drew up a brief for his speech.
- The driver pulled up at the traffic lights.
- We saw a truck drawing up to our building.
- Draw two tangents to the two branches of the curve.
- We can draw the earth's orbit round the sun.