- [C]建筑师,设计师; 创造者 a person who plans new buildings and is responsible for making sure that they are built properly
someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)
- He is known as a successful architect.
- The author of the guidebook is an architect by profession.
- The architect was given/presented with a blank cheque to design a new city centre.
- He was one of the architects of the republic.
- He was the chief architect of the country's new economic policy.
- The new building was built from the design of a famous architect.
- famous architect 著名建筑师
- naval architect 造船技师
- architect of one's own fortunes 自力更生的人,创造自己命运的人
Plato made the causes of things to be matter, ideas, and an efficient architect.出自： T. Reid
The inference that Peisistratus was the first architect of the Iliad and Odyssey.出自： G. Grote