clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment;
"it's distinctly possible"
"I could clearly see myself in his situation"
in a distinct and distinguishable manner;
"the subtleties of this distinctly British occasion"
to a distinct degree;
"urbanization in Spain is distinctly correlated with a fall in reproductive rate"
- He spoke very distinctly.
- He was able to recall her looks distinctly.
- The mood of the meeting was distinctly pessimistic.
- He looked distinctly uncomfortable when the subject was mentioned.
- The room looked distinctly familiar.
- She was distinctly lukewarm about my idea.
- distinct 明显的