- v. （使）脱节；（使）解体
having no elements in common
part; cease or break association with;
"She disassociated herself from the organization when she found out the identity of the president"
separate at the joints;
"disjoint the chicken before cooking it"
make disjoint, separated, or disconnected; undo the joining of
become separated, disconnected or disjoint
- This will ubiquitously induces the disjoint phenomenon between the light and space design.
- When poeple saw land, the boat fall into ice and began to disjoint.
- The film was so disjointed that I couldn't tell you what the story was about.
- disjoint sum 不相交并集
- disjoint sets 不相交集
- disjoint domain [计] 不相交域...
- disjoint events 不相交事件
- disjoint signals 非交叠信号
- edge disjoint subgraph 边不相交子图...
- disjoint routes 不相交路由
- disjoint path 不相交路径
- disjoint union 不相交并集
- disjoint subset 不相交子集
- disjoint edge 不相交边
- disjoint subrange 不相交子域
- node disjoint route 节点不相交路由...
- disjoint elements 不相交元素
A lyric writer of taste..disjointing the order of his ideas.出自： fig.