- v. 逐出；用力移出；移走
remove or force out from a position;
"The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums"
"He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble"
change place or direction;
"Shift one's position"
remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied;
"The new employee dislodged her by moving into her office space"
- No one could dislodge them from their well-en-trenched positions.
- The wind dislodged some tiles.
- They needed a bulldozer to dislodge the rock.
- There is something between my teeth and I can't dislodge it.
- She did not so easily dislodge the incident from her consideration.
It was as if a falling pebble had dislodged stones, and stones boulders.出自： M. Shadbolt
- free 自由的
- displace 取代
- remove 消除
- get out 离开
- extricate 使解脱
- unseat 使……退职
- dislocate 使脱臼
- shift 移动
- reposition 新位置
- bump 碰撞
- lodge 小屋