- n. 传递；交付；递送；分娩；转让；演讲姿态；投球
- [U][C]投递,送交 the act of handing over or the state of being handed over
- [C]投递的邮件,发送的货物 transmission; dispatch
- [C][U]分娩 the birth of a child
- [S]讲话方式,演讲风格 speech; style of speaking
the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail);
"his reluctant delivery of bad news"
the event of giving birth;
"she had a difficult delivery"
your characteristic style or manner of expressing yourself orally;
"his manner of speaking was quite abrupt"
"her speech was barren of southernisms"
"I detected a slight accent in his speech"
the voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another
(baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
recovery or preservation from loss or danger;
"work is the deliverance of mankind"
"a surgeon's job is the saving of lives"
the act of delivering a child
- You have to pay a premium for express delivery.
- If you can guarantee punctual delivery, we shall place order with you.
- Please send this parcel by express delivery.
- The snowstorm delayed the delivery of the mail.
- We will verify your delivery address and arrange for another test material to be sent.
- As her delivery time neared,they urged her to leave for the hospital.
- Wit in conversation be,in the midwives'phrase,a quick conception and an easy delivery.
- His speech was interesting but his delivery was poor.
- Bob teed off on the new pitcher's first delivery.
- delivery room 产房
- special delivery 特种快递
- general delivery 邮件的存局候领...
- delivery system 送货上门系统, 服药...
- delivery speed 排气速度,输出速率...
- pump delivery 泵输出量,泵供水量,...
- delivery pump 输送泵
- delivery pressure 输出压力
- forward delivery 远期交割
- delivery nozzle 输送管嘴,输出喷嘴,...
- express delivery 限时专送
- delivery end 出口端,卸料端...
- delivery pipe 压送管,输出管...
- delivery order 交货单
- delivery port 出水口,交货港...
- air delivery 空投
- delivery head 水头,压力差...
- delivery rate 给料速度
- delivery point [经] 交货地点...
- water delivery 给水
It [a letter] will be here by the two o'clock delivery.出自： Dickens