- [U] [C] 船运，水运 the act of shipping goods
- [C] (从海路、陆路或空运的)一批货物 a load of goods sent by sea,road,or air
goods carried by a large vehicle
the act of sending off something
- Better to postpone the shipment than to cancel the contract.
- We have reached an agreement with him in regard to the shipment.
- A signed invoice presumes receipt of the shipment.
- The merchant had received a shipment of tea.
- The goods were inspected by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau before shipment.
- We'll send you the shipment details by fax.
- These are articles ready for shipment.
- We received two shipments from Chicago.
- oil shipment 油料装运
- shipment request 装运申请书
- transit shipment 中转
- timed shipment 限期装船
- short shipment 短卸,短货,装载不足...
- time shipment 定期运装
- delay shipment 延期装运
- bulk shipment 整装运输
- immediate shipment 立即装船
- partial shipment 分批装运
- delayed shipment 装船延误
- forward shipment [经] 远期装运...
- direct shipment [经] 直接装运...
- combined shipment 混合装载
- pallet shipment 垫板装运
- total shipment 总发货量
- part shipment 分批装运
- prompt shipment 即期装运
- drop shipment 制造厂商直接向顾客装...
Shipments of Portuguese wines.出自： M. Kramer