- [C]立方形的东西,立方体 a solid object with six equal sides
- [C]〈数〉立方 the number made by multiplying a number by itself twice
a hexahedron with six equal squares as faces
a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
the product of three equal terms
any of several tropical American woody plants of the genus Lonchocarpus whose roots are used locally as a fish poison and commercially as a source of rotenone
a block in the (approximate) shape of a cube
raise to the third power
cut into cubes;
"cube the cheese"
- A cube is a three-dimensional object.
- Three cubed is twenty-seven.
- If you cube 1 0 , the result is 1 0 0 0 .
- The National Aquatic Center is also called "water cube ".
- The box was cube-shaped.
- Cut the meat into cubes.
- The cube of 3 is 27. 3
He took all the cube sugar that was in the bowl.出自： R. P. Warren