make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear;
"Could you clarify these remarks?"
"Clear up the question of who is at fault"
cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form;
assume crystalline form; become crystallized
cause to take on a definite and clear shape;
"He tried to crystallize his thoughts"
- This set of crystal wine cups is very expensive.
- I lost my crystal necklace at the party.
- She made her meaning crystal clear.
- He drank from a crystal wine glass.
- The house stood by a crystal stream.
- He wants to make it crystal clear that he do not agree with us.