treated so as to have a permanently wrinkled appearance;
subdued or brought low in condition or status;
"a broken man"
"his broken spirit"
- Crushed bones make one of the best fertilizers.
- He smoothed out the ball of crushed paper and read it .
- I pushed aside the crushed cushion in a rush and saw a bushy brush.
- Her refusal crushed all our hopes.
- Their devilish schemes were crushed.
- The people crushed through the gate.
- It's simply a matter of time before the rebels are crushed.
- crushed gravel 碎砾石
- crushed juice 带肉果汁
- crushed stone 压碎石,破碎石块...
- crushed pineapple 菠萝碎(块), 菠萝...
- crushed slag 碎熔碴
- crushed sand 轧制砂
- crushed head 压陷轨头
- crushed brick 碎砖
- crushed malt 碾碎麦芽
- crushed tissue 压碎组织
- crushed solid 碎固体
- crushed ice 碎冰,碎冰机破碎的冰...
- crushed aggregate 碎骨料
- crushed aggregates 碎料
- crushed rock 碎石