someone who has supervisory duties at a summer camp
someone who gives advice about problems
a lawyer who pleads cases in court
- I am a counsellor in an exhibition company.
- Doctor Albert Goldfine was the most accomplished marriage counsellor in the city.
- A counsellor gave some pieces of advice to students about their problems .
- Try to contact a school counsellor, or a psychologist or even a telephone helpline.
- That was a rather inept remark for a trained counsellor.
- co-counsellor 互同辅导人