- [C]分析者; 化验员 a person whose job involves examining facts or materials in order to give an opinion on them
- [C]精神分析学家(或医生) a person who treats patients using psychoanalysis
someone who is skilled at analyzing data
an expert who studies financial data (on credit or securities or sales or financial patterns etc.) and recommends appropriate business actions
a licensed practitioner of psychoanalysis
- Constance's husband is a financial analyst.
- We don't pay our financial analysts to be wise after the event!
- At least one political analyst finds the First Lady something of a cipher.
- London analysts forecast pre-tax profits of ￡50 billion this year.
- Some analysts view the recent slide in share prices as temporary.
- The analyst certified her insane.
- A football coach has to be a good analyst of his players' abilities.
- The serial killer was sent to an analyst.
The days are past when every chemist was his own analyst.出自： N. G. Clark
Computational analysts of style.出自：Computers the Humanities
Analysts say the market may drift for a while.出自：Times