- n. 相互关系；相关；关联
a reciprocal relation between two or more things
a statistic representing how closely two variables co-vary; it can vary from -1 (perfect negative correlation) through 0 (no correlation) to +1 (perfect positive correlation);
"what is the correlation between those two variables?"
a statistical relation between two or more variables such that systematic changes in the value of one variable are accompanied by systematic changes in the other
- Are you familiar with their correlation ?
- We shall often find correlation between grammatical and semantic categories.
- Other correlation questions may relate with us.
- correlation energy 相关能
- normal correlation 常态相关
- perfect correlation 完全相关
- zero correlation 零相关
- inverse correlation 逆相关
- correlation ratio 相关比
- correlation index 对照索引,相关索引...
- correlation coefficient 相关系数
- rank correlation 秩相关
- correlation factor 相关因子
- vector correlation 矢量相关
- cross correlation 互相关,交叉相关...
- partial correlation 偏相关
- correlation method 相关法
- correlation study 相关研究
- net correlation 净相关
- direct correlation 直接相关
- time correlation 时间关联
- fourfold correlation 四项相关
- multiple correlation 复相关
A sensible correlation (circa 0.18) between fertility and height in the mothers of daughters.出自： K. Pearson
A real correlation of cause and effect.出自： W. Lippmann