- [U]信件,函件 the letters exchanged between people
- [U]通信,通信联系 the act of exchanging letters
- [U][C]一致; 相似 agreement; similarity
communication by the exchange of letters
compatibility of observations;
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
the relation of corresponding in degree or size or amount
(mathematics) an attribute of a shape or relation; exact reflection of form on opposite sides of a dividing line or plane
similarity by virtue of corresponding
- We have carried on a correspondence for years.
- I've fallen behind with my correspondence.
- I've got through a lot of correspondence today.
- As her private secretary he has access to all her correspondence.
- There are many correspondences between the two novels.
- The library bought all the correspondences between the president and his wife.
- He has kept up a correspondence with his friend for over a year now.
- There are many correspondences between the two plays.
- address〔answer〕 correspondence 写〔回〕信
- begin a correspondence 开始通信
- carry on〔exchange〕 correspondence 互相通信
- hold correspondence with 和…保持通信
- welcome correspondence from 欢迎…的来信
- commercial correspondence 商业信函
- long correspondence 长期通信联系
- one-to-one correspondence 一一对应
- personal correspondence 私人信件
- urgent correspondence 紧急信件
The correspondence of actions to the nature of the agent renders them natural.出自： J. Butler
The correspondence of the punishment with the sin.出自： E. B. Pusey
The gunsmith..pointed out the points of correspondence between the bullets.出自： F. Smyth