- n. 良心；是非之心；顾忌
- [U]良心 person's awareness of right and wrong with regard to his own thoughts and actions
motivation deriving logically from ethical or moral principles that govern a person's thoughts and actions
conformity to one's own sense of right conduct;
"a person of unflagging conscience"
a feeling of shame when you do something immoral;
"he has no conscience about his cruelty"
- She was afflicted with conscience.
- The thief's conscience smote him.
- She gave him back the money she'd stolen for the sake of her conscience.
- This is a document that serves as the nation's conscience.
- I had a guilty conscience about not telling her the truth.
- After he had committed the crime, his conscience was troubled.
- appeal to sb's conscience 呼吁某人的良知
- arouse〔rouse〕 sb's conscience 唤起某人的良知
- consult one's conscience 扪心自问
- follow one's own conscience 凭良心办事
- satisfy one's conscience 使自己心安理得
I will speak my conscience of the King: I think he would not wish himself anywhere but where he is.出自：Henry V , Shakespeare
- scruples 动词scruple的第三...
- ethics 道德规范
- integrity 完整
- morality 道德
- principles 原则
- standards 规格
- superego 超我
- morals 道德
- moral sense 是非感
- honesty 诚实
- uprightness 垂直
- probity 诚实
- sense of right and wrong 是非之心
- rectitude 诚实
- soul 灵魂
- breast 乳房
- guilt 罪行
- conscientiousness 责任心
- character 个性
- moral 道德的
- small voice 小声
- moral judgement 道德判断
- the 那
- moral fiber 道德素质
- small 小的
- sense 感官
- voice 声音
- right 正确的
- monitor 监视
- of 关于
- inner 内心的
- still 静止的
- judgement 判断
- inward 内部的
- and 和
- wrong 错误的
- fiber 纤维(物质)