bound or obligated, as under a pledge to a particular cause, action, or attitude;
"committed church members"
"a committed Marxist"
associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- He was a strongly committed comrade of the Party.
- With a new moon in Gemini, you'd find all the range you need to stay committed.
- They are committed socialists.
- This development area is committed to creating a perfect investment environment.
- The girl was committed to the care of an aunt.
- commit 犯罪
- committed lymphocyte 定型淋巴细胞...
- committed step 关键步骤
- committed stem cell 定向性干细胞...
- committed assets 营业资产
- committed immunologically competent cell 定型免疫活性[适格]...
- committed cell 定型细胞
- immunologically committed cell 免疫定型细胞...
- be committed to 献身于, 忠于某一立...
- committed fixed costs [经] 固定承诺成本...
- committed purchasing power [经] 约束购买力...
- committed costs 已承诺费用,不可取消...
- committed finance 财政投资
- committed dose equivalent 约定剂量当量...
- devoted 投入的
- engaged 忙碌的
- forced 被迫的
- dedicated 专注的
- loyal 忠诚的
- staunch 坚定的
- steadfast 坚定的
- unswerving 坚定的
- faithful 忠诚的
- dyed-in-the-wool 被生染的
- attached 附加的
- uncommitted 不受约束的