- n. 鳕鱼
- v. 哄骗；愚弄
- Cod Cape 科德角（美国马萨诸塞州东部勾状半岛）
- =cash on delivery 【商】货到付款
- =collect on delivery 【商】货到收款
- =Concise Oxford Dictionary 《简明牛津词典》
the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
payable by the recipient on delivery;
"a collect call"
"the letter came collect"
"a COD parcel"
collecting the charges upon delivery;
"mail a package C.O.D."
fool or hoax;
"The immigrant was duped because he trusted everyone"
"You can't fool me!"
harass with persistent criticism or carping;
"The children teased the new teacher"
"Don't ride me so hard over my failure"
"His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- The cod was salted away for future use.
- He bought a canned cod and a sandwich as supper.