- v. 设计舞蹈动作；精心编制
compose a sequence of dance steps, often to music;
"Balanchine choreographed many pieces to Stravinsky's music"
plan and oversee the development and details of;
"The meeting between the two Presidents had been carefully choreographed"
- What I would really like to do is to choreograph other people.
- Nice intergration dance!!!!!!Choreograph by Mellesa and Cellina in UMSKAL...
- This was a show they had helped to choreograph, sometimes in minute detail.
- Ann Le: Who among the eligible skaters would you most like to choreograph for?
- The stunt performers have been taking advantage of the lighter weight to choreograph even faster moves.
- Every day, starting today, write the music, paint the picture, choreograph the dance.