- n. 亲笔签名；手稿，原稿，手迹，真迹
- v. 亲笔签名于；亲笔书写
something written by one's own hand
a person's own signature
mark with one's signature;
"The author autographed his book"
- I've got lots of famous footballers' autographs.
- He signed this autograph on the cover of his book.
- I have seen Shakespear's autograph in London.
- Could you autograph your book for me, please?
- Some readers even had me autograph their T shirts.
- radio autograph 放射自显影照片...
Left our autographs and read those of other people.出自： Dickens