money set aside (as by a legislature) for a specific purpose
incorporation by joining or uniting
a deliberate act of acquisition of something, often without the permission of the owner;
"the necessary funds were obtained by the government's appropriation of the company's operating unit"
"a person's appropriation of property belonging to another is dishonest"
- The appropriation of the land made it possible to have a new building.
- He was accused for appropriation.
- A person's appropriation of property belonging to another is dishonest.
- The act provided a continuing annual appropriation.
- I get enough government appropriation to sustain my living.
- appropriation analysis [经] 拨款分析, ...
- continuing appropriation 连续拨款
- appropriation process 拨款程序
- unexpended appropriation [经] 未使用拨款,...
- appropriation budget 支出预算
- recurrent appropriation 经常拨款
- appropriation warrant 拨款支付命令...
- appropriation line 拨款项目
- unpaid appropriation 无偿调拨
- revised appropriation 订正经费
- program appropriation 计划拨款
- appropriation ledger 支出预算分类帐...
- appropriation reserve 岁出保留数
- appropriation bill 政府年出预算案...
- appropriation money 拨款
- expended appropriation 已支用拨款
- expired appropriation 过期的拨款
- capital appropriation 资本拨款
- appropriation request [经] 拨款申请书...