a social or business relationship;
"a valuable financial affiliation"
"he was sorry he had to sever his ties with other members of the team"
"many close associations with England"
the act of becoming formally connected or joined;
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
- You need the affiliation of investor.
- The society has many affiliations throughout the country.
- Risk is always having affiliation with its impact on practice.
- Participation in social groups in the community is independent of religious affiliation, and one's circle of friends will include people of a variety of denominations.
- business affiliation 企业联营
I have not the slightest idea what your political affiliations are.出自： F. D. Roosevelt
The closest affiliations of English..are..with the Low German languages.出自： S. Robertson