- [C]全体会员 all the members of a club, society, etc.
- [U]会员身份,会员资格 the state of being a member of club, society, etc.
the body of members of an organization or group;
"they polled their membership"
"they found dissension in their own ranks"
"he joined the ranks of the unemployed"
the state of being a member
- They rejected his application for membership.
- Method can be used in code to verify membership in a role.
- The society has a large membership.
- The membership of the club is about 230.
- Our membership may refuse to discuss the matter.
- The membership is〔are〕 very annoyed at his words.
- I must renew my membership of the sailing club.
- apply for membership 申请会员资格
- claim membership 要求获得…的成员资格
- compose membership 构成全体成员
- forfeit〔lose〕membership 丧失成员资格
- have〔possess〕membership 拥有成员
- increase membership 增加会员
- considerable membership 众多的成员
- full membership 正式的会员
- increasing membership 不断增加的会员
- limited membership 受限制的会员资格
- among membership 成员中
Klein was elected to full membership in the Berlin Society.出自： P. Grosskurth