in a verbose manner;
"she explained her ideas verbosely"
- For the first time in his life, he must spread himself wordily.
- When we find we have become tainted with wordily things, we also must ask forgiveness and seek atonement.
- I wordily how to more importance is the hope that we can set to the PS. Because it is very practical.
- But I was late for work this afternoon because my son planned to go skating and I wordily told him about the safe items!
- An idealistic, almost Utopian document, it defines Bolivia, wordily, as “a United Social State of Plurinational Communitarian Law”.
- He is pleased to have said "lifted", thinking it sounds more wordily than stole or took or even ripped off