- n. 葡萄酒；酒；紫红色；使人沉醉的东西
- vi. 喝酒
- vt. 请 ... 喝酒
- adj. 深红色的
- [U] [C] 葡萄酒 alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of grapes
- [U] [C] 果酒 alcoholic drink made from plants or fruits other than grapes
- [U] 紫红色 dark purplish red colour similar to that of red wine
fermented juice (of grapes especially)
a red as dark as red wine
treat to wine;
"Our relatives in Italy wined and dined us for a week"
- He likes to drink red wine at supper.
- The wine is left to mature in oak barrels.
- He drank the wine slowly, savoring every drop.
- This deeply coloured red wine is a blend of 4 varieties.
- This wine has a purplish-red color with bluish tints.
- I used to wine with my meals.
- Our hosts wined and dined us very well.
- Would you like to taste the wine, sir?
- Will you venture on another glass of wine?
- They drank two bottles of wine yesterday.
- Do you prefer French wine or Italian wine?
- He drank two bottles of red wine.
- The French wines are excellent.
- The wine had flushed his face and throat.
- We offered them each three cups of barley wine.
- We stocked a wide range of inexpensive wines.
- The wine bottle was marked “produce of Lingyuan”.
- He broke the stem of the wine glass.
- She wears a wine velvet evening dress.
- He tasted the wine of audience approbation.
- This carefree interlude reacted upon the young people like wine.
- wine, women and song
饮酒作乐 drinking, dancing, etc. and enjoy oneself
- dry wine 无甜味的酒
- famous wine 名酒
- good wine 好酒
- imported wine 进口酒
- nice wine 好酒
- old wine 陈酒
- one's favourite wine 最喜欢喝的酒
- poor wine 低质酒
- red wine 红葡萄酒
- strong wine 烈性酒
- sweet wine 有甜味的酒
- weak wine 淡酒
- white wine 白葡萄酒
Wine and cheese parties..to show off the wonders of your house.出自： F. Fyfield
Weekend of cooking, wining, dining and fun on the California coast.出自：Cook's Magazine
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的win，意为酒。