decree or ordain
determine by choice
leave or give by will after one's death
- There will be 300 representatives on hand in this conference.
- At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; at 40 the judgement.
20岁我们按意愿做事; 30岁我们凭智慧做事; 40岁我们靠判断做事。
- As a result, costs will be reduced by as much as 90%.
- Repairing your car will cost a minimum of 100 dollars.
- As a child he thought that his grandmother's death had happened because he had willed it.
- This happened because God willed it.
- Father willed me the house and my sister the income from the investments.
- He willed most of his money to charities.
His friends are wondering how long his willed seclusion will last.出自：Guardian