someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
make a soft swishing sound;
"the motor whirred"
"the car engine purred"
move along very quickly
- He heard whizz of a bullet near his ear.
- This boy is a real computer whizz.
- A bullet whizzed past my ear.
- The car is whizzing along the motorway.
- Time just whizzes past when you're enjoying yourself.
- We whizzed through the rehearsal, so that we'd be finished by lunchtime.
Amid a whizz of scythe-blades.出自： G. Meredith
A quick whizz round with the carpet sweeper.出自： M. Stott
Rockets were whizzing up into the leaden sky.出自： F. King
I can't go whizzing off to conferences.出自： I. Banks
The little girl whizzes by again on the skateboard.出自： A. Beattie