- a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- a usually brief attempt
- a board game for two players who place counters on a grid; the object is to surround and so capture the opponent's counters
- The Labour party went out in 1980.
- They went hunting for hares.
- Her hearing went (ie She became deaf) in her seventies.
- We went to the station to see her off.
- The revelries went on all night.
- I went out in the rain and got wet through.
- The revelries went on all the night.
- My father and mother went for a walk.