in a serious manner;
"the speech was weighty and it was weightily delivered"
as something very heavy;
"she moved weightily"
- Results All the 42 cases,6 were longitudinal,23 were medium and 13 were weightily.
- Chromatic features have been weightily and widely applied to the recognition systems of color images.
- Crawler crane is one of the necessary equipments and weightily type in project construction at hoist industry.
- Weightily, it pockets author's desire of looking for hero and stubborn adoration of force.
- Custom is an important part of bearing culture and influences the bearing notion weightily.
- Finally, there are 38 wild species which should be protected weightily and they belong to 27 families and 34 genera.
- weighty 重要的