- 谨慎的；小心翼翼的 careful;looking out for danger
marked by keen caution and watchful prudence;
"they were wary in their movements"
"a wary glance at the black clouds"
"taught to be wary of strangers"
openly distrustful and unwilling to confide
- He was wary of telling state secrets.
- Hood was wary but he grew to trust her.
- Lucy learned at school about being wary of strangers.
- She was wary of strangers.
- They kept a wary eye on the robber.
- He was wary and reserved in his reaction.
- He is wary of strangers.
- wary of 谨防
He was a wary man, accustomed to disappointment.出自： G. Vidal
He..was wary of enmeshing himself in another relationship.出自： Ina Taylor
- careful 小心谨慎的
- cautious 谨慎的
- suspicious 可疑的
- guarded 谨慎的
- distrustful 不信任的
- circumspect 细心的
- calculating 深谋远虑的
- judicious 明智的
- mistrustful 不信任的
- watchful 注意的
- chary 谨慎的
- leery 机敏的
- untrusting 不信任的
- warily adv. 谨慎地；小心翼翼地‖wariness n. 谨慎；小心翼翼