a yell intended to rally a group of soldiers in battle
- The war whoop of the American Indian was bloodcurdling.
- The airship land in Peking the flight the control centre warmly of the war whoop in inside receive desert region.
- The complexion is rosy, double the lips close tightly of the princess of 茜茜 takes boat in the one war whoop with quarrel the voice along the Danube drifts down the river, keeping arriving Vienna.
- It may be that we are doomed, that there is no hope for us, any of us, but if that is so then let us set up a last agonizing, bloodcurdling howl, a screech of defiance, a war whoop!
- Give a war whoop give the war whoop
- The war was lost because of a shortage of munitions.