a thorough explanation (usually accompanied by a demonstration) of each step in a procedure or process;
"she gave me a walk-through of my new duties"
a pedestrian passageway through the ground floor of a building
a first perfunctory rehearsal of a theatrical production in which actors read their lines from the script and move as directed
the act of walking in order to view something;
"the realtor took her on a walk-through of the apartment"
- We took a walk through the town after lunch.
- We took a leisurely walk through the gardens.
- We're coming to a farmyard I suppose we can just walk through.
- The boy walks through the undecorated arch.
- Shall we walk through Act One, so that you get used to the movements?
- It took me so long to walk through the deep snow.