- 模糊的 not clear in shape or form
- (表达或感情)含糊的,不明确的,不清楚的 not clearly expressed or perceived
- 不具体的,不精确的 not specific or exact; imprecise
not clearly understood or expressed;
"an obscure turn of phrase"
"an impulse to go off and fight certain obscure battles of his own spirit"
"their descriptions of human behavior become vague, dull, and unclear"
"vague...forms of speech...have so long passed for mysteries of science"
not precisely limited, determined, or distinguished;
"an undefined term"
"some undefined sense of excitement"
"vague feelings of sadness"
"a vague uneasiness"
lacking clarity or distinctness;
"a dim figure in the distance"
"only a faint recollection"
"shadowy figures in the gloom"
"saw a vague outline of a building through the fog"
"a few wispy memories of childhood"
- At the back of his mind was the vague idea that he had met her before.
- She is so vague that I can never understand what she is trying to say.
- His vague ideas crystallized into a definite plan.
- I'm quite vague about what happened.
- His vague reply disconcerted us completely.
- Through the mist I could just make out a vague figure.
- He had a vague idea of finding Anne and explaining it all to her.
- I haven't the vaguest idea who he is.
- He returned only a vague answer.
- The final letter is very vague; possibly an R or a K.
- Our holiday plans are still rather vague.
- They were vague and evasive about their backgrounds.
Naked, but decently vague about the crotch.出自： R. Davies