- 一般地,通常,大体上,广泛地,普遍地 usually ; ordinarily, in general, mainly, largely
usually; as a rule;
"by and large it doesn't rain much here"
without distinction of one from others;
"he is interested in snakes in general"
without regard to specific details or exceptions;
"he interprets the law broadly"
- Generally speaking, women live longer than men.
- It is generally accepted that smoking is harmful to our health.
- Generally, we go to the sea for our holidays.
- He generally keeps silent at a meeting.
- The plan has been generally accepted.
- Sumptuous feasts are generally forbidden.
- We generally go to the sea for our holidays.
- I generally stay at home in the evening and am not at home on Saturday evening.
- He failed to explain his meaning generally.
- The plan was generally welcomed.
- Generally speaking, parents love their children.
- generally speaking 一般来说
- generally labeling 一般标记
- cheque crossed generally [经] 普通划线支票...
- generally accepted accounting principles 一般公认会计原则,通...
- generally accepted auditing standards 通常公认的审计标准...
- check crossed generally 普通划线支票...
- generally accepted 普遍承认的
- Those who are quick to promise are generally slow to perform. 轻诺寡信。