the ratio of the number of workers that had to be replaced in a given time period to the average number of workers
a dish made by folding a piece of pastry over a filling
the volume measured in dollars
the act of upsetting something
- I had turn over my essay to the professor.
- If the battery is dead, the motor won't turn over.
- If you turn over you might find it easier to get to sleep.
- A sudden shift in weight caused the boat to turn over.
- Never stand up in a canoe; it will get off balance and turn over.
- The odour made my stomach almost turn over.