"He addressed the crowd outside the window"
direct one's interest or attention towards; go into;
"The pedophile turned to boys for satisfaction"
"People turn to mysticism at the turn of a millennium"
- I had to turn to the dictionary for help.
- You should have resorts to your parents.
- We should turn our thoughts to practical matters.
- The pop singer turned to figure in soap operas.
- turn out to grass 放牧(解雇)
- to a turn 恰好
- turn one's hand to 承担
- turn to account 利用
- turn a blind eye to (对 ... )视而...
- turn one's face to the wall 转过脸去向着墙...
- turn to bay 陷入绝境(作困兽斗)...
- turn to 求助于
- turn one's blind eye to 装做未看见
- turn a deaf ear to 对 ... 充耳不闻...
- turn to dust and ashes 化为泡影
- turn to advantage 利用(善用)
- turn a willing ear to 垂听
- turn something to advantage 利用某事物
- not know which way to turn 不知走哪条路好...
- turn to good account 充分利用
- turn one's mind to something 把思想移到某事上,把...