a blinking light on a motor vehicle that indicates the direction in which the vehicle is about to turn
- Now, the only thing not working was the turn signal blinker.
- Rotate turn signal bulb socket counterclockwise, pull on bulb to remove.
- You must turn on your turn signal at least 100 feet before the turn.
- Did you use the turn signals properly?
- For how many feet before you start to turn should you begin your turn signal when you are driving on a highway?
- It is located in the steering column as part of a combination dimmer, horn, and turn signal switch.